Best Tax Services

American Tax Service, LLC is a premier tax law firm concentrating in all areas of tax throughout the nation. We specialize in custom Tax Relief Resolution, IRS & State Audit Presentation, and Tax Preparation.
The Process

We Help You Fight The IRS

We are CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys in Las Vegas who aggressively represent taxpayers before the IRS and the State. If you are looking for the best law firm in Vegas, call American Tax Service for a free consultation.


Call us today to see how we can help you resolve your tax problems.


We conduct an exploratory analysis on your tax health.


We start working on your case and resolve your tax problems.

Our Specialization

Tackle Your Tax Problem Today

We handle all realms of tax, here’s what we can help you with.

Tax Relief

Our tax experts offer custom solutions to your tax problems and can help with reducing the amount you owe through OIC or negotiating an installment plan with the IRS for you.

IRS and State Audit Representation

Our Enrolled Agents and Tax Lawyers will assess your situation to identify the best course of action and conclusion for you. We utilize our professionalism to ensure that the IRS listens to us.

Notice of Levy

A notice of levy means that your accounts and assets may be frozen by the IRS. We help prevent your bank accounts and investments from freezing and eliminate your tax issues faster.

Tax Preparation

Proper Tax Preparation ensures tax efficiency. We provide the most effective tax planning for you so you can have the maximum tax returns.

"They provide a wide range of services and it is worth the money knowing that they will take care of everything from start to finish."
Matthew J.
"They are organized and on time, and they always make me feel like a valued customer. They answered my questions in a timely fashion and my taxes are prepared quickly. I highly recommend them."
Carlos L.
"This was our first time using ATS. They were highly recommended by my son. They were very patient and assisted us with all our tax forms. I'm "
Martha A.